1. Our students are being selected for the coveted Orientation course for Engineers and Science Post- Graduates’ (OCES) program: a Gazetted officer post in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Department of Atomic Energy, India.
2. Students are going for Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) at Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai. Consecutively for two years the best VSRP presentation award was given to AINST student.
3. Students are selected for internship at International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER), situated in south of France.
4. Students are being selected for the prestigious DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme (DGFS), for their doctoral degree.
5. Our students are working at reputed positions in Nuclear Technology Industries such as Atkins, SDS Life Sciences etc.
6. AINST Students are pursuing the doctoral degree at prestigious universities in France, Sweden, Belgium, South Korea, and Taiwan to name a few.
7. One of our B. Tech. + M. Tech (Dual Degree) NST student from Batch of 18 was invited for participation in “Youth Leadership Program on Sustainable Development”, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia.
8. The prestigious “Certificate of Scholarship: WM Symposia, The Roy G. Post Foundation”, has been won twice by AINST students. Students of M.Tech. & Dual Degree student were awarded USD 5000 as an award.
9. Consecutively for two years faculty and students of AINST have been selected to visit reputed universities of The USA offering nuclear engineering program, under the nuclear security training series.
10. A B. Tech. + M. Tech. NST dual degree student from the Batch of 2017 was selected for participation in IRPA 2014: Student International Congress of the International Radiation Protection Association (IRPA), Cape Town, South Africa.
11. Two dual degree students from B. Tech. + M. Tech. (Dual Degree) NST Batch 2018 won the Third Place and one student from batch of 2017 won the first position in Partnership for Nuclear Security’s Multimedia Competition organized by CRDF Global, USA.
12. Another dual degree student from B. Tech. + M. Tech. NST Batch 18), won Second Prize in the Essay Competition organized by the Variable Energy Cyclotron Center Department of Atomic Energy, Kolkata.
13. Students every year present poster and papers in the International Nuclear Materials Management Annual Meeting, held in USA. One of our students has also won best poster award the INMMA Conference held in Atlanta Georgia.